Equine Medicine Symposium Sold Out.
Three Day Advance Pass Sold Out.
This cattle handling demo will help anyone who works or wants to work with cattle. It will concentrate on how cattle see and how they respond to body position. The main focus will be on methods to use for calm, effective handling in ranch based situations.
HAWAII HORSE EXPO 2014 FEATURES DISTINGUISHED CLINICIANS
Equine Medicine Symposium New This Year
Clinicians scheduled to appear at the 2014 Hawaii Horse Expo include:
· Dr. Brady Bergin, respected Hawaii Island veterinarian now Associate Clinical Professor, University of Minnesota
· Pete Gorrell, author and award-winning Hawaiian and western saddle maker
· Scot Hansen, retired mounted police officer and horsemanship trainer
· Jim Helfter, founder of Advanced Biological Concepts, who provides livestock producers with nutritional technology
· Rick Lamb, popular host of RFD TV's “The Horse Show,” returns as Hawaii Horse Expo moderator
· Kerry Kuhn, esteemed horseman and lecturer who connects riders and horses
· Dr. Robert Miller, veterinarian, renowned equine behaviorist, author and lecturer
· Curt Pate, author and international clinician who specializes in stockmanship, colt starting and horsemanship
· Sandy Siegrist, presenter on natural horsemanship
# # # # #
High resolution images from past Expos are available. Please email email@example.com
Find us on Facebook
This website is hosted by Waimea Instant Printing